Jeff Powers wrote:

Terry,
I don't know what translation Kay is using but try these:
Lev 11:44 I am the LORD your God; consecrate yourselves and be holy, because I am holy. Do not make yourselves unclean by any creature that moves about on the ground. NIV

Lev 11:44 For I [am] the LORD your God: ye shall therefore sanctify yourselves, and ye shall be holy; for I [am] holy: neither shall ye defile yourselves with any manner of creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth. KJV

Lev 11:44 For I am Jehovah your God: sanctify yourselves therefore, and be ye holy; for I am holy: neither shall ye defile yourselves with any manner of creeping thing that moveth upon the earth. ASV

Lev 11:44 For I am the LORD your God; sanctify yourselves therefore, and be ye holy; for I am holy; neither shall ye defile yourselves with any manner of swarming thing that moveth upon the earth. JPS

Lev 11:44 ego enim sum Dominus Deus vester sancti estote quoniam et ego sanctus sum ne polluatis animas vestras in omni reptili quod movetur super terram How about in Latin?

Lev 11:44 áÏÎ áÎá ÎáÎÎ ÎáÏÎÎÏ á ÎÎáÏ áÎáÎ, ÎÎá áÎÎÎÏÎáÏÎÏÎÎ ÎÎá áÎÎÎÎ áÏÎÏÎÎ, áÏÎ áÎÎáÏ ÎáÎÎ áÎá ÎáÏÎÎÏ á ÎÎáÏ áÎáÎ, ÎÎá Îá ÎÎÎÎÎáÏÎ ÏáÏ ÏÏÏáÏ áÎáÎ áÎ ÏáÏÎÎ ÏÎáÏ áÏÏÎÏÎáÏ ÏÎáÏ ÎÎÎÎÏÎáÎÎÎÏ áÏá ÏáÏ ÎáÏÎ LXX Or maybe Greek?

Maybe the Hebrew original:

Sorry Terry I couldn't resist!

Jeff

I 'preciate your effort and your clarification. I have heard of people speaking in tongues, but this is the first time I have ever seen anyone write in tongues. You can learn sumpthin new every day on this list. :-)
Terry