No, Terry, stick to your guns!  You have more sense that all of L-man’s authors put together. J Izzy

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Lance Muir
Sent: Thursday, November 18, 2004 7:25 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [TruthTalk] Two Covenants?

Brother Terry:

As you do not know whereof you speak I'd suggest a little homework prior to identifying what you read as both 'myth & dog doo doo'. You possess, I believe, an anemic grasp of The Incarnation. When one is nescient of both ancient and contemporary literature on a matter, one is better off  adopting a wait and see mode instead of an attack mode.

Your brother indeed

"L"man