John wrote:
>Actually, He is the author of the book of
>Revelation, is He not?

I guess I can see how you might argue this from the first verse of
Revelation, but I think we have to say that John authored Revelation.  If we
think about it, Jesus revealed the truth contained in all the books of the
Bible, not just Revelation.  However, in his wisdom, he chose to inspire men
and have them bear witness and author these writings.  The subject is all
about him, and so I suppose it is prudent that he not testify about himself.

By the way, I hope you don't think John was arrogant in that first verse.  I
can imagine that if I put something like that at the top of something I
would write, a lot of people would be accusing me of arrogance.  :-)

When we think about it, most of the twelve apostles were not authors.  Do
you think authors are overrated?

I THINK JESUS IS THE AUTHOR OF THE BOOK OF REVELATION.

JOHN