Hughes Jonathan wrote:
Terry,

I doubt calling someone's apprehension of the unilateral covenant (Read gospel and therefore read Jesus Christ.  We do not divide God's action from God's being.) a pile of dogshit or a man-made story would be the reason the Lord has placed you on this forum.  You may find that the Lord asks you to come and reason together instead of using invective to place yourself above them.  When given the opportunity to identify what you read as both story and shit you bring out a nice little cliche with a not so disguised putdown of Lance.  Perhaps the end of TruthTalk is closer than I thought when one of its longest standing and most respected members degrades the forum in the way you have today.  We have one member (Izzy) who only writes shallow, sarcastic replies designed to tear others down.  We have another (David Miller) who uses logic bullying tactics to declare himself a winner in all debates and has gone so far as to equate his own thought with God's thoughts, and now a member (you) that compares other people's apprehension of what Christ has done for us as dogshit and myth.  David repeatedly states his position that we have emasculated males on this forum.  As one man to another Terry, consider yourself rebuked.

Jonathan

Jonathan:
I did not use the language you accuse me of using, though I must admit that the meaning was the same.  Seems as though you both are overly indignant today.  Pride, or PMS?