To answer your question, Lance, I believe that I am probably the only one on TT without an accent. J Izzy

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Lance Muir
Sent: Monday, November 22, 2004 3:00 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [TruthTalk] Tearing down?

He (Abraham) participated and we participate. This in no way negates the possibility of a 'unilateral' covenant.

As to the charge of 'error':I'm currently comfortable subsuming most, if not all, my thinking under:The Nature of God and, The Nature of God's Gospel. (I should appreciate knowing what others of you think of these categories). 'Unilateral covenant' subsumes' nicely within that framework.

Driving home yesterday I was listening to an Aussie (Bruce Wauchope) speak to the matter of conscience (i.e. did A&E have one?). It came to me (no epiphany involved) that an accent and a tradition are somewhat similarly acquired. I do believe many people on TT speak with an accent. Tell me, can you hear them?