As we employ our imagination in every act of thinking how then is it overrated? Granted, it's employment is no guarantee of right thinking; however, it 'kicks in' every time we speak/write/act.
----- Original Message -----
Sent: November 23, 2004 16:24
Subject: RE: [TruthTalk] Unilateral Covenant?

Sometimes the imagination can also be overrated. We have Christians and Jewish people who read all sorts of "spiritual truths" into passages and claim these "spiritual interpretations" are better than the plain sense interpretation of Scripture. In this scope, Judy [the pot] calls the kettle black.

-- slade