In a message dated 11/25/2004 5:36:09 AM Pacific Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

DM spoke of having a bias 'to justify Abraham and David'.

Galatians 2:15-21 'We are Jews by birth, not 'Gentile sinners.' But we know
that a person is not declared 'righteous' by works of the Jewish law, but
THROUGH THE FAITHFULNESS OF JESUS THE MESSIAH.

That is why we too believed in the Messiah, Jesus:so that we might be
declared 'righteous' ON THE BASIS ON THE MESSIAH'S FAITHFULNESS, and not on
the basis of works of the Jewis law...........

I HAVE BEEN CRUCIFIED WITH THE MESSIAH . I am, however, alive--but it isn't
me, IT'S THE MESSIAH WHO LIVES IN ME. And the life I do still live in the
flesh, I live WITHIN THE  FAITHFULNESS OF THE SON OF GOD, who loves me and
gave himself for me.

Let's keep the focus where it ought to be.

Subject: Re: [TruthTalk] Unilateral covenant sorry -- the proof read version

Thanks for keeping us on track.

John