You have mine already.  I’d like to add Slade’s book to my mountain of “books to read”.  (Can you take them with you when you go to heaven?) Izzy

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Saturday, November 27, 2004 1:57 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [TruthTalk] The Schizophrenic God

In a message dated 11/27/2004 7:48:46 AM Pacific Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

I need your address because we were going to snail mail you Slade's book on the Deity. It's my fault, Lance....I threw your address out. I can get you the book in the mail today if I get your address...

Kay

John Smithson
20 Fairbanks Av
Sanger, Ca/. 93657

Me too!!!!    I will gladly cover whatever costs.

John