I went to the http://www.fixedearth.com/ website. I, of course have not been
able to read everything there. Very interesting. I'm sure it could create some
great debate. I find it interest to discover that the author calls me to be a
"Christian Zionist." In fact, there's a possibility that he considers me to be
non-Christian because of my stance with the Ten Commandments and Torah
(http://www.fixedearth.com/Ten%20Commandments%20II.htm). I will have to read
more to determine his stance more clearly.

Thanks, Lance!

-- slade