Do you understand why I included this as an illustration? Surely you've encountered a WQ this high previously!?
----- Original Message -----
Sent: November 28, 2004 10:11
Subject: Re: [TruthTalk] Unilateral covenant

Lance,
How much of this have you looked at? A very disturbing site.eg:
This Conspiracy is the latter-day offspring of the one the Jews brought out of their seventy years of Babylonian Captivity in 536 BC and then expanded over the next eighteen centuries or so.  It is the one codified in sixty-three volumes of the virtually unobtainable Babylonian Talmud and reinforced in the Cabala and the Zohar.Bunk! the Talmud is available from several sources. This author (do I dare use that term?) either is ignorant of this or it is counter to his agenda. For me the biggest hurdle is the expense! Yet if one wants to study Talmud while staring at a 'puter screen it's there for the reading at http:/www.sacred-texts.com  and also available on cd-rom from the Dayspring Institute for about $10.  While its not the easiest to search it is available. When one realizes that this is a multi-volume collection (huge volumes at that) it's easy to see why it is costly. I do think overpriced in many respects but, someday I'll have it all.  It is the one that characterizes God as inferior to Rabbis and--in its demonic accretions since the first century--oozes hatred for Jesus and His New Testament. In as strong a language as I dare post on this forum;
BULLBUTTER! It is the one that characterizes good as evil and evil as good.  It is the one authored by Satan and designed to discredit and ultimately destroy the New Testament authored by God's Holy Spirit. I thought about searching the passages he "Quotes" but don't feel like taking the time right now as I can see that the man is clearly anti-Zionist and anti-semitic. The poison continues when ignorance rules! Thanks for the link, I will be looking at more of this drivel (how does one combat crap like this if one is ignorant of it? Gotta know what they say, if you know what I mean) so I can have answers for those misguided individuals I come across that belive this junk.
Jeff