In a message dated 11/30/2004 8:12:00 PM Pacific Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

God obviously does not see things the way we
mortals do.  From God's point of view, Abraham's faith stood out in a very
extraordinary way, just like a man who was 100 foot tall would stand out to
us.

I find that when I try to see things through God's eyes, I can.  It is kind
of scary sometimes, and it makes me a mystery to those who have not
exercised themselves therein.

Seems like you do not include yourself in that first sentence.   Can you see why I woould think this is a problem?

John