In a message dated 12/20/2004 10:50:55 AM Pacific Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

  Good morning, brother John.  When I read the meditation below, I was reminded of the people who you counsel.  If they could apprehend our Lord as He truly is, they would have no trouble giving up their sins, huh?
Blessings,
Terry

I N F I N I T E   S U P P L Y

It looks like we are going to disagree on this one, sadly, but the answer in some cases is a regretable "no."

One of these days,  I fully expect to minister the gospel to a post op transexual.    I actually counsel three from time to time now.   If they come to accept Christ in a conscious and deliberate way,  then what ??  !!   I mean, where are they going to attend church?   Southern Baptist,   The Holy Ghost Church of the What's Happening Now Fellowship  --  where?    Man, do we have things screwed up or what !!

More common to my experience is the heroine addict.    That is where the rubber meets the road, my friend, when it comes to the sinner and applied theology.    Anyway  -------   I assure you that,  the idealistic "knowing the Lord as your personal savior"  does not produce victory as often as one might suppose.

John