John Smithson wrote:
> What was your scripture on this conclusion

Judy gave us the passage:  Heb. 12:9.

The case is much more than surmise and conjecture.  It is an absolute proof
given the accepted premises.  If we define the word "father" to mean someone
who is the originator of something, and we call Yahweh the father because he
is the originator of all things, then Yahweh becomes the father at the point
in time when he begins to originate (create).