Lance Muir wrote:
That remark resembles me, Terry. However, just what is it that I do not understand? I note that even 'The David' is able to say: 'Ya that's what those 'guys' came up with on this but, I don't agree.' Either he knows some history or, he has a good search engine.
Like John, you do not understand that "I don't know" means I don't know.
I see "I don't know" as an honest answer.
I do not know everything.  I see nothing wrong with not knowing everything, where you seem to take this as an admission that my reasoning is not valid and that  somehow, what I do know is invalidated by the fact that there are some things that I do not know.
Now you know.
Terry