Good question. You're bright this morning Lance.  Since God lives in the "Eternal" Now why must we live
in the past?  Note: and BTW it's not just a mind - what we do have is "the mind of Christ"

On Tue, 4 Jan 2005 05:28:07 -0500 "Lance Muir" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
To me "I don't know' is beginning to mean that 'the David', Terry, Izzie, (don't know where the 'Slade contingent' shakes out on this) are not only NOT informed by historic Christianity but, are kinda makin' it up as they go along. After all, if one has a Bible, the Spirit of God and, a mind then, why bother with that which has gone before?
----- Original Message -----
Sent: January 03, 2005 19:52
Subject: Re: [TruthTalk] Why the Eternal Sonship of Christ Matters to Me

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
In a message dated 1/3/2005 4:35:46 PM Pacific Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

I honestly do not know.  I suppose that you could say He became a father when He created angels, and there is some justification for that in scripture.  You could also say He became a father when He created Adam and Eve.  The only certainty I see is that He became the Father of Jesus when His Holy Spirit impregnated Mary.
Terry

So you don't believe in the Eternal Fatherhood of God?

JD
What does I don't know mean to you?