Bill Taylor wrote:
> I guess I know you well enough to know that
> this will not be convincing, nor the end of this :>)

Perhaps you do not know me as well as you think.  I thought your post was articulated very well and was very convincing.  Nonetheless, I'm sure you would agree that such does not mean that it was comprehensive and settled the matter for all, once and for all.  I fully agree with all that you said.  Yeshua did reveal the same servant heart whom he shared with God throughout eternity.

Bill Taylor wrote:
> The Son did not become less than God
> in his service to humanity

1. Yeshua, in his earthly service to humanity, was made a little lower than the angels.

2. Yeshua said his father was greater than he was.

Do such facts have any relevance in discussing the notion of equality with God?