In a message dated 1/6/2005 8:33:48 AM Pacific Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

Did you know Reggie was MESSIANIC???????????
Yep...he celebrated Sukkot with some friends of ours for the past two years. A young Messianic, but a Messianic nonetheless.

Kay

I saw a reference to Reggie's increasing "confusion"  as a religious man in the later years of his life.    I love it.  This was spoken by some ingrate who takes his orders from the top and will say whatever "they" tell him to say.   Such is the new macho sports writer on ESPN.   In this case, anxious to make a disciple of Christ unimportant in that most important regard.   I see it as a move in the right direction FOR REGGIE.  There is no doubt in my mind that his faith was increasingly stronger.

John