Cool testimony, Kay. Izzy

So, do I live and let live? Maybe in a sense. I let people know I don't agree with their lifestyle and what I know God says about it. But I'm not the one making the decision of where they spend eternity. Do I get pushy? No. It didn't work with me, in fact it caused me to NOT accept Messiah for a longer period of time. I treat others the way I wanted to be treated, using what worked with me, with my own "style" tailored into it. I can't change people. People change themselves by allowing God to do the work in them.

Kay