jt: I wouldn't have thought that at one time but I am now seriously reconsidering in light of all this
Eternal Father, Eternal Son talk.  I had thought that Godhead and Trinity were speaking of the same thing
Now I'm not so sure.  If the Father and Son are locked into these roles then it appears that some are speaking
of three separate personages and/or gods.  judyt