Remember to point out the mud slides in California the other day next time David! Thats no bend in the river either! Good point.
Jeff
----- Original Message ----- From: "David Miller" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <TruthTalk@mail.innglory.org>
Sent: Tuesday, January 11, 2005 15:20
Subject: Re: [TruthTalk] Creationism

Bill Taylor wrote:
In a free moment down the road will you speak
a few words to the recent discovery in, I believe
it was, Montana, where a T-Rex was found and
discovered to have been preserved with blood
still in its composition? Are you familiar with this?
The limited information I have received on the
subject leads me to a conclusion that this particular
"dinosaur" is not nearly as old as evolutions want
us to believe overall.

I am somewhat familiar with this, but I'm not sure how effective it will be
for establishing a young age to the bones. The evolutionist takes the
position that certain molecules of the bone, even proteins, can be preserved
for a very long time! Do you know a way to disprove this assertion?

What strikes me as especially strange is that fossil sites often have a
large number of marine shells in the sediment. I went to one fossil dig
which was discovered in a shell pit. We were digging within marine shells.
The evolutionists say that these terrestrial animals fell into the river and
their bones congregated in the bend of the river, but there was no soil, no
leaves, no twigs, nothing that would indicate that this was a river bed.
The bones were all jumbled and even had scratches on them. Clearly, this
was a catastrophic event. When I pointed all this out to my professor as we
were digging, he just shrugged his shoulders and returned to digging. The
Bible speaks of a global flood that destroyed these animals, but I still get
people telling me that there is no evidence of a global flood. They ignore
the fossils and vast sedimentary rocks found all over the earth. The
evolutionary mindset blinds them to obvious facts which would support the
Biblical account.