In a message dated 1/12/2005 1:54:32 PM Pacific Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

JOHN!!!!
I hope you haven't stopped the discussion completely, because there are alot of questions and discussions we could all have regarding Whose Names are Written in the Lambs Book of life...

Kay

I was kind of slapped back into some kind of reality, this morning.   Result  --  I want to be involved in discussions that are going somewhere.  You know what I mean?  Those who continue to key on personal slurs and judgments play no benefisical role to me.  In my review of this mornings posts,  I found some humor and noted that.  Some of what Bill and Kay (that would be you) were good as well.  Actually, Dave H and Perry are at least not getting down and dirty  ---   so maybe things are not that bad.   But I do not plan on continuing to even review posts from those who only contribute acrimony.

I just posted about Ninevah in an effort to change the discussion a bit. I just want to get away from the personality oriented stuff.

John