jt: Bill if I apologized to you back then it may have been for misunderstanding Newbigin, it certainly wasn't
for consigning him to hell which was your accusation yesterday and which incidentally John has picked up on.
Amazing how bad news spreads.  I am not turning on you, nor am I reframing anything...  have a nice rest.
judyt