In a message dated 1/13/2005 1:05:36 PM Pacific Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

I said, for the life of me, I don't get it. I am sorry. You caught the brunt of my frustration. I have posted numerous times on the sufficiency of Christ's finished work to save babies the same way he has saved everyone else, "believers" included. We do not need a second "gospel" to get those who cannot believe into heaven. Our problems arise from a deficient view concerning WHO Christ is and what he has accomplished in our stead and on our behalf. It frustrates me when what I have said in regards to this is overlooked when the discussion comes up again. No, it is not your theology, and certainly not all of your theology from just one post. It is me through and through. Thanks for being gracious and making light of my comment.

What ever you think of Billy T  --  he does have a heart for his own impatience.   He will be back.   Like a moth to a flame,  all in Jesus Name,  the flight away from danger is short, a return to the destructive flame he cannot abort.

JD