John my understanding is that walking in the light and having fellowship with Jesus implies repentance and
departure from sin rather than some continuous flow of blood.  Also I can't see how this makes the sacrifice
static.  In the gospel of John we are told that the world (outside of Christ) is condemned because they refuse
to come to the light because their deeds are evil (or SINFUL).  jht