DAVEH: Ohhhhhhhh.......I rather like the way you put that, Terry! Thanx for contributing to the discussion.

Terry Clifton wrote:

Let me throw my two cents worth in here guys. A Christian is one who is not only willing to die for Christ. A Christian is also willing to live for Christ, whatever it takes. Put another way, deny self; follow Him. If He says love, you love. If He says give, you give. I think Judy used that old outdated word,"obedience"....... She probably got that from reading that Jesus asked,"Why do you call me Lord, and do not do what I tell you?"
Terry

-- ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Dave Hansen [EMAIL PROTECTED] http://www.langlitz.com ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ If you wish to receive things I find interesting, I maintain six email lists... JOKESTER, OPINIONS, LDS, STUFF, MOTORCYCLE and CLIPS.

---------- "Let your speech be always with grace, seasoned with salt, that you may know how you ought to answer every man." (Colossians 4:6) http://www.InnGlory.org