John wrote:
> Two things:   (1)  You didn't answer any of
> my questions and

I don't see the point in your questions, so I did not take the time to
answer them.  I wrote what I thought was more relevant to conveying an
understanding to you of my perspective of spiritual growth.  I have no
interest in comparing believers with me or with one another.  The Scriptures
say that this is not wise.

John wrote:
> (2) how is it that you are like Jesus at [His]
> age 5?  How is this possible with the Holy
> Spirit teaching you propose.   Is the Holy
> Spirit slow to act?   Why not, BAM,  there
> you are?  I mean God has taken over your
> life, right.    Has God taken over your life,
> David Miller.   [How can you answer "no"]
> If that is His job,   why has this not happened
> in full measure.   What makes you "5 years old"
> David?

It is called growth.  When we are born again, we are not born at full
maturity.  Just like in the physical, we are born a baby, and then we learn
and grow, so it is when we are born from above.  We are spiritual infants at
first, and we grow.  This is the way that God does it.  It does no good to
try and argue why it is not done some other way.  We can no more change
God's order in this than we can have a child who is full grown at birth and
skips childhood completely.