How about as Torah obedient as one can possibly be in 5765.  I know I sin and I admit it,
 just like nearly everyone else here.
Yet for most reading this thread, your answer (see below) places you above everyone else. I am
 sure I'm not the only one who reads your answer to be that you claim to be sinless.
However, you tap-danced around John's direct question in a manner that allows you to answer
with a non-answer.
Lance wrote:
> IFF David is 'one of us' then, he consciously,
> actively, sins daily in thought, word and deed.

Then I guess I am not one of you.

Then you answer me with an attitude of superiority (I may be wrong but thats how I
 read your answer) as if everyone but you "conciously, actively, sin..."  Then ask me
to define sin?
Jeff

Life makes warriors of us all.
To emerge the victors, we must arm
ourselves with the most potent of weapons.
That weapon is prayer.
--Rebbe Nachman of Breslov