-----Original Message-----
From: Kevin Deegan
Sent: Wednesday, 19 January, 2005 00.36

Here is an example of Rebuke for wrong belief

Mark 16:14 Afterward he appeared unto the eleven as they sat at meat, and upbraided them with their unbelief and hardness of heart, because they believed not them which had seen him after he was risen.

Slade Henson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Yes, some Christians need rebuke. I can think of several in need of a good spanking. So do some Jewish people. This is the main purpose of the Prophetic Office -- to get G-d's people back in line.

-- slade

Do you Yahoo!?
Meet the all-new My Yahoo! – Try it today!