[EMAIL PROTECTED]" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
[LDS] are recruited by the FBI, the State Department and every police department in the country because they are trustworthy.
First off you changed what I was referring to. I was talking about old MEN MARRYING 14 YEAR OLDS in Utah. Why they do not change the law Why they do not do anything about the thousands of OLD PERVERTS in the State even in Downtown Salt lake. It is not about POLYGAMY. The older they get the younger they like thyem just like Joe must be some kind of PERVERT Spirit.
http://www.polygamy.org/faq.shtml
I was also talking about why a LDS dominated society has so much crime suicide murder rape and other violence against women. With a population of up to 80% LDS this should not be so.
Instead of an answer we get
But we have the best Church Police force in the world!
If they are so great why can't they find all those pedophiles in your church BEFORE they do their harm?
Why can't they find the Murderous Prophets that come out of the Church such as the Lafferties, Brian David Mitchels and on and on....
Mark Hackings before they kill their wives
Marriage is forever you know; is she stuck with mark forever, who will call her out of the grave?
We have not even scratched the surface even BYU has a PERVERT Football team!

Church Security personel are recruited by the Government because no other church has such a large TRAINED secret police force. Why such a well regulated MILITIA? In a Church? They look like secret service They use the tools of secret service They can identify any "ANTI" by name in 24 hours after they take your picture They track people around town away from the Temple They keep records and "research" on file about "ANTIS" They have a secret website with names, occupation, location of "ANTIS" for quick dissemination to others. How do they "learn" of private details of "ANTIS" that live thousands of miles away. What is the purpose of this "RESEARCH"? They act like secret police. They even keep these kind of records on their own people! Why does a church need to Investigate it's members and foes alike? Why does a CHURCH need such a large secret police force? What is with all the recording (Hidden Video & Audio) equipment? What is with the 15 foot wall all around the FORTRESS, I mean Temple?  Be careful that you do not become labeled a ANTI someday. Yes they FOLLOW directions. But do they know right from wrong?
Why did they assault a Peaceful Southern Baptist Reverand handing out literature on a PUBLIC SIDEWALK?
Only Church I know that has bouncers at the gates!
Look around this is CULTic behavior!

The Violence against women  in this MALE LDS culture is very troubling!