The truth horns are for large crowds or areas with lots of Noise

Did you see the presidents State of the Union address?
Is that the only legitimate use of amplification?

Free Speech carries with it the right to be heard.

Charles Perry Locke <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
G,

My question to Blaine was in response to his knocking SP's, particularly
those at the LDS GC and their methods. I thought it would be interesting to
find out what he thinks would be the best way to evangelize Mormons. While
sending out missionaries two by may two work in peoples homes, it is not
practical in a public open-air setting. Dave brought up prayer and
bullhorns. Prayer is not how the Bible tells us people come to faith. While
I believe tht praying for those you wish to come to faith is useful, Paul
tells us that preaching is the way people hear the word of God. Paul made
good on this himself, as did most of the Aposles. As for bullhorns, I must
agree that if someone came into my house with a bullhorn and began to
preach, I would not like it. But, if they needed to be heard over background
noise, hecklers, or other noise in an outdoor setting, I think bullhorns are
a good tool.

Perry

>From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>To: TruthTalk@mail.innglory.org
>Subject: Re: [TruthTalk] Prayer in Evangelism
>Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2005 16:28:38 -0700
>

>there are *evangelical approaches to evangelizing* on which not all
>evangelicals are agreeing, so what is *evangelical evangelizing*?
>
>..also, how many street preachers involved in the SLC events discussed on
>TT are evangelical/s?
>
>e.g., what about Kevin's position on 'evangelicals'; maybe he prefers to
>be understood in a non-evangelical category
>
>..well, ftr perhaps Perry would delve into the background of his question
>to BB, below(?)
>
>also, ppl like Kevin, perhaps other street preachers, too, will want to
>distinguish themselves on this underlying issue--we'll see

>On Wed, 02 Feb 2005 07:09:34 -0800 Dave Hansen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>writes:
> >
> > DAVEH: Perry, I assume your reply means you really are not looking
> > for an answer to your question posed at the very bottom[*]..to know how
>
> > to *evangelize* Mormons.
>[*]>>>>>>Blaine, please tell us what *evangelical approach* would

Do you Yahoo!?