In a message dated 2/3/2005 7:21:53 PM Pacific Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

Excuse me for answering for another. I have had many sincere people offer this scripture as a defense of not trying to reach a particular crowd. What is your problem with it and do you have a dirty mind?

Kevin  -  you need to work on your sarcasm.  "What is your problem with it ..."   is something that is plainly stated in my post.    I have no way of saying more clearly.  "Do you have a dirty mind?"  Here, you loose me.   Perhaps this is a Mormon underware joke (?)  Perhaps it is a cry help.  Maybe you have in mind some distasteful joke that Matt 7 brought to mind.   I don't know.

JD