Which one has the Truth in it?
I get so confused. They all disagree with one another. And how many editions has Aland gone thru? Did they get it right yet? I think I need an education then God can use me.
You have been comparing them for years? How do they stack up?
They agree with each other right?
They agree with themselves; 2nd ed agrees with 3rd right?
They do not varify but they do vary!
So which can I trust?