In a message dated 2/9/2005 8:45:43 AM Pacific Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

Oh, and your statement above seems to me to have much in common with David's response to
g, concerning tolerance and its right place in the church and our Lord's economy.

Me and David on the same page  ????????????????????       Seriously, I am enjoying the comments of you both  (Taylor and Miller) on this most recent subject.   Regarding Dr Mouw  --  I have read several articles written by him concerning his efforts with the Mormon Church    ---     absolutely nothing in those articles was worthy of reproach.   The only way a church or religion can remain truly separate and apart is to act that way.   If and when the Mormons let down their guard, so to speak  --   the moment they become open to meaningful dialogue,  that is the time when God will work His will on all parties involved in the dialogue.   it may take 20 years or 100  --   but it will happen.   God is always working His ministry of reconciliation   ------------------    that is why He has invited us to participate.

John