In a message dated 2/9/2005 12:33:49 PM Pacific Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

Sorry, but I didn't smile.  Kevin is right.  Kevin is very consistent in
that he teaches we should be intolerant.  That is why he gives the Mormons a
hard time.  Yet, Kevin is not as intolerant as the sodomites who preach
tolerance, but then they commit all manner of intolerance, hatred and
violence when someone opposes their agenda.

David Miller.

Kevin is intolerant of all and everyone who disagree's with him, including you, David Miller. And that is why I find it funny that he was criticize others for that very issue  --   something you admit is clearly a part of who he is.   And they are homosexuals, not sodomites.

John