John wrote:
> Kevin is intolerant of all and everyone who
> disagree's with him, including you, David Miller.
> And that is why I find it funny that he was criticize
> others for that very issue  --   something you admit
> is clearly a part of who he is.

You fail to comprehend that Kevin is criticizing HYPOCRISY not intolerance.
He criticizes those who holler real loud that everyone needs to be tolerant,
but then they manifest the most intolerant behavior toward those who think
differently from them.  If they were intolerant and also said that
intolerance was acceptable, I suppose Kevin would not have a problem with
that.

John wrote:
> And they are homosexuals, not sodomites.

Why?  What's wrong with using Biblical terms?

Deuteronomy 23:17
(17) There shall be no whore of the daughters of Israel, nor a sodomite of
the sons of Israel.

1 Kings 14:24
(24) And there were also sodomites in the land: and they did according to
all the abominations of the nations which the LORD cast out before the
children of Israel.

1 Kings 15:11-12
(11) And Asa did that which was right in the eyes of the LORD, as did David
his father.
(12) And he took away the sodomites out of the land, and removed all the
idols that his fathers had made.

1 Kings 22:45-46
(45) Now the rest of the acts of Jehoshaphat, and his might that he shewed,
and how he warred, are they not written in the book of the chronicles of the
kings of Judah?
(46) And the remnant of the sodomites, which remained in the days of his
father Asa, he took out of the land.

2 Kings 23:7
(7) And he brake down the houses of the sodomites, that were by the house of
the LORD, where the women wove hangings for the grove.