On Thu, 10 Feb 2005 00:45:55 EST [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
In a message dated 2/9/2005 12:25:51 PM Pacific Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

Are you saying we are to be tolerant of false Doctrine?
Why did David say he hates every False Way?
Should we love wolves come into the Church to devour?

And what was that list of doctrines you are in full agreement with in others?   On a practical level, your thesis has been proven to be untenable   --   proving that everyone is someone elses false prophet  and everyone's doctrinal reservoir is someone (read"  "everyone")  else's poisonous pond.  The ONLY WAY TO SOLVE THIS PROBLEM in terms of fellowship is to be found in the Light of God's presense  (I Jo 1:7). JD

Only if one is following men around, worshipping pastors and other ppl.  Not for those who hear the voice of the Savior
and who follow and obey Him.  JT