BLAINE:  Hmm, maybe you ought to print the version with NEPHI as the angel,
Kevin, along with a source.  I don't seem to find it in my book along with all
the others.  (:

Why was there NO account UNTIL 1832 and it did not even have 2 personages in it
just an Angel NEPHI
Is that added information or something to be removed in a LATER version?
Technically not a contradiction just a small problem that can be excised by
some revision & editing.

"[EMAIL PROTECTED]" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Kevin wrote:
The First vision is dated 1820. I am sure you are aware of the many different
versions

BLAINE: I am fully aware of the different versions. No contradictions, however,
although they sometimes add information not present in other versions. Some
versions are not from Joseph, but are second-hand versions as others have
retold what they recall from Joseph telling them. They are all written in a 2
volume set of books called THE PAPERS OF JOSEPH SMITH, published by Deseret
Book.