Well,  I am definitely going to save this.  Your comments at the conclusion or worth concern.  Amen to the post.

JD

In a message dated 2/10/2005 7:10:58 AM Pacific Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

On Thu, 10 Feb 2005 08:36:14 EST [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
In a message dated 2/10/2005 5:30:11 AM Pacific Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
We are talking about Your Toleration not the criminal act So you would tolerate  someone disgracing your wifes name &reputation?

JD: Like I said before  --  you are not going to leap frog your failure at a practical application of your position that unity is based upon full agreement with biblical doctrine.   THAT is what we have been talking about.   Cough up the list, Kev or forever hold your peace. JD

Mind if I add my two cents..
I don't see unity as based on a list of theologically acceptable Bible doctrines either, this is legalism and ritual.
God desires truth in the inward parts; we need to take God's Word to heart and do what He says; there is a unity in
"obedience to the truth" even among those who are at different places in it.

Here's some food for thought I came across yesterday:

Architects paint over their mistakes
Doctors bury their mistakes under the sod
Theologians cover up their mistakes with ritual

JT