Bill wrote:
> ... he said that he was also speaking of
> people who have those tendencies but
> are not acting on them.

Bill, that is a cop-out of the perverts.  Their agenda is to claim that
their civil rights are being violated by not allowing them free reign and
protection for their lustful perversions.

Please agree with me that a homosexual who has only had tendencies but has
not acted upon them is NOT a homosexual.  Would you consider a man who has
experienced promiscuous tendencies but has never acted upon them a
fornicator?

Nevertheless, I also will point out that 1 Cor. 6:9 condemns the effeminate
right along with adulterers and homosexuals.  Would you consider the
effeminate to be perverts?