Kevin wrote:
> You need 20 / 20 Vision
> Publickly & House to House!
> Acts 20:20 And how I kept back nothing that was
> profitable unto you, but have shewed you, and have
> taught you publickly, and from house to house

Kevin, we are talking about two different things.  I certainly do more
teaching house to house than I do preaching publicly.  This house to house
thing in this passage deals with the discipling process of basically having
home church.  I do not see it as going out like a door to door salesman
ringing door bells and sharing the gospel.  Again, I am not against that.
If you do it, fine.  I may sometime in the future do it again.  What I was
trying to say is that my time is limited and if I have a four hour block of
time to give to evangelism, and the choice is door to door bell ringing or
standing in a public area and preaching Christ, I will choose the preaching.
Why?  Because it is much more effective.  It is a better use of my time.
The truth is that as I look back, it has been many years since I have gone
door to door witnessing.  I guess I find it rather intrusive into the
private lives of others.

I did the door to door thing for many years and have logged thousands of
hours doing it.  I only wish I had discovered public preaching back then.  I
simply did not have the nerve for it nor knew that it was acceptable.  There
were no role models for me back then.  I never knew a street preacher nor
had I ever seen one until after I had graduated from high school.  Even
after I met my first street preacher, I did not have the confidence to ever
try preaching.  It took me many years before I took up the courage to do it.