BLAINE:  IN ANSWER TO YOUR ACCUSATION THAT WE NEVER TALK ABOUT
JESUS--THAT IS MORE OF YOUR ACCUSATORY B.S., KEVIN.  YOU KNOW IT TOO, SO
WHY DO YOU LIE LIKE A RUG?  We pray in our services  ALWAYS in the name
of Jesus Christ, twice each service, 3 services per Sunday.  Our
sacrament prayers, 2 per meeting, are in the name of Jesus Christ.  The
name of our church is, THE CHURCH OF JESUS CHRIST OF LATTER-DAY SAINTS.
Whole chapters in the BoM are of the ministry of Jesus Christ to the
peoples of this continent.  We use the KJV extensively in our services
and our teaching, which is ALL about Jesus Christ.      You are-- just as
usual-- setting up little straw men, then knocking them over.

But you should have written . . . AUTHORITY!!!  AUTHORITY! AUTHORITY!
People recognize true authority---that is the real reason for Mormon
growth.   See below, a quote from a previous post:

" What I was mostly talking about however, was authority--the burning
bush type of
authority.  When we see the Shechinah, or the brilliancy of light that
marks the presence of the Lord, we know we have authority, the same kind
Moses was given.  The Prophet Joseph Smith described this phenomenon in
connection with his first vision as "a light . . . above the brightness
of the sun," and said he saw two Personages whose "brightness and glory
defy all description," standing "in the light."  For more on the
Shechinah, see the following passages:
Ex. 3:1-6;  24:16-17;
1 Kgs. 8:10-11;
Isa 6:1-3;