You have got that soooooooooooooooo RIGHT! Now live in that assurance as you resolve every other tension.

Bill
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Tuesday, March 15, 2005 8:12 AM
Subject: Re: [TruthTalk] Fw: Jasc Paint Shop Photo Album 5 images]

DAVEH:  If I were to fill in the blank G.....I'd say God thinks like a parent.  In my opinion, God is quintessentially the ultimate parent.  For him to do something contrary to what a parent would do....defies my perception of the Lord's love and mercy.

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
What theological perspective is closest to the heart of God(?)...e.g., God thinks like ____?