Gary, why does it escape you that Judy was not quoting John.  She was representing her understanding of John's position, and I still think she did so quite accurately.  I'm still waiting for John or anyone else to explain logically how someone keeping sin is not the same as being in sin.

Sent: Thursday, March 31, 2005 10:52 PM
Subject: Re: [TruthTalk] Eternal Judgment

On Thu, 31 Mar 2005 14:18:51 -0500 "David Miller" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
..Judy never misquoted you.

myth (jt's response remains in question, quite legitimately; as follows)
              g :: tt moderator

In a message dated 3/28/2005 8:50:13 AM Pacific Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

jt: Amen and Amen.... It's impossible to do the above being comfortable in sin.

[3/28, Pastor S:]
Judy, you need to stop saying this.   I said nothing about being "comfortable in sin."   I have made that clear  --   your continued insistence is an intentional misrepresentation of what I believe or what I said.   You are out to win the argument, not involve yourself in a truth search.   And that is fine  --   as long as you are honest in representing the other side.  You are not.

I will feel no need to continue a discussion with someone who refuses to honestly discuss.