A perfect God will always and only have a church comprised of such as you
read on TT. You may draw your own conclusion.

----- Original Message -----
From: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <TruthTalk@mail.innglory.org>
Sent: April 07, 2005 00:26
Subject: Re: [TruthTalk] Perfect Church?

> Hey Kevin, you must have been a busy fellow tramping down the grass at the
conference, huh?  (:>)  I chose not to go there, mainly because in my old
age I was not feelin' quite up to it.

> Buy, hey, you and DavidM have it all wrong!!  A perfect God must have a
perfect church.  Since such a phenomenon is not found among the  churches of
the Protestant evangelical reformation, there had to be a restoration.
Every reformationist had a different slant, and many of them admitted they
were just taking shots in the dark--many of them confessed the need for a
restoration, in fact.  It is a false and misleading doctrine that there does
not need to be a restored perfect church.
> Blaine
>
> NO NEED for a restoration!
> There was NO Total Apostacy. The Church has existed thru ALL AGES, the
very Gates of HELL will not prevail 'oer' it AND no need for delivering a
Restored Faith since the True faith was ONCE delivered never LOST!
> ( and for you LDS - Joe never restored anything he just modified)
> Ep 3:21 Unto him be glory in the church by Christ Jesus throughout all
ages, world without end. Amen.
> Mt 16:18 And I say also unto thee, That thou art Peter, and upon this rock
I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.

> Jude 1:3 Beloved, when I gave all diligence to write unto you of the
common salvation, it was needful for me to write unto you, and exhort you
that ye should earnestly contend for the faith which was once delivered unto
the saints.