Sent: Friday, April 22, 2005 10:30 PM
Subject: Re: [TruthTalk] TruthTalk Are we on the same page?

Caroline Wong wrote:
This begs the question: just how many different kinds of fundamentalists are there, what is the average of all those types and which is the best kind to be?

Love,

Caroline
The best kind to be is the one who knows that he/she is a debtor that has been bought with a price, and who behaves and serves accordingly.
Terry