ShieldsFamily wrote:
Carolines Blog - Today's Post

The simple solution in these cases is to simply drown the cats, and if absolutely necessary, replace them.  They are free, you know.
Terry

Fortunately that is not necessary, Terry.  Cats, fortunately, do not need to be redeemed and sanctified, or taught the difference between the Flesh and the Spirit’s leading.  God allows them to remain simply what they are: perfect cats.  J Izzy

PS Just because they are “free” doesn’t mean they don’t cost something—just like salvation.  (Luke 14: 27-28)

I figured that might get a rise out of you.  Milder than I expected, by far, I might add. :-)  Cats are not anything like salvation.  If they were, no dog owner would ever want to be saved.
Terry