Cool!  I'm also looking forward to it, David. Izzy

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of David Miller
Sent: Monday, April 25, 2005 6:38 PM
To: TruthTalk@mail.innglory.org
Subject: Re: [TruthTalk] More wisdom from Dallas Willard

Caroline:

> We (Lance, Debbie, John & I) are not that far apart from

> you in our thinking and doing. You should post your vision

> or at least, post what the three sides of the triangle were as

> revealed to you by God.

I'm glad you see that, Caroline.  When I get a chance, I will get that

posted.  Maybe this week.  I will let you know.  I'm glad you are

interested.  What you might be surprised to learn, however, is that there

are three ways to fall from that table of justification.  They are 1) the

way of Balaam, 2) the way of Cain, and 3) the way of Jezebel.  I'll explain

more later if you are interested.

"Let your speech be always with grace, seasoned with salt, that you may know how you ought to answer every man."  (Colossians 4:6) http://www.InnGlory.org

If you do not want to receive posts from this list, send an email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] and you will be unsubscribed.  If you have a friend who wants to join, tell him to send an e-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED] and he will be subscribed.