Am I usisng this terminology Blaine?  No, I am speaking of dealing with Truth vs living in a fantasy world/  Yes I do remember the thing about
the moon and I was wrong on that one.  You certainly have a good memory for the failures of others don't you Blaine?  I may be doing you a
service if I can convince you that calling good evil and evil good will get you nowhere and this in fact is sin.  jt