Cute JD, real cute. I am not talking about or into any such thing, it's a figment of your very fertile
imagination which apparently remains the same.  jt

On Sun, 15 May 2005 00:22:48 -0400 [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
Works salvation explains the similarities.
JD

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Blaine:  I sent the last post off before I read your latest post and answer to the question asked by KNPraise.  Are you aware the BoM addresses this question  much the same  as you are addressing it?  Congrats, Judy, shall I call the Elders?      :>)  I have a lesson to prepare for a group of teenagers tomorrow., see ya later.