From: David Miller <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: TruthTalk@mail.innglory.org
Sent: Mon, 23 May 2005 11:27:07 -0400
Subject: Re: [TruthTalk] Fond Farewells- Salvation

John wrote:
> You are not included in this; neither am I.
> I see the apostles as having a very different relationship
> with the Christ than anyone else.

P 3
This is the crux of our difference then:  doubt and unbelief concerning the
reality of the kingdom of God.  I abide in the apostles' doctrine and
believe that all that they were instructed in by Jesus the Christ applies to
everyone who believes in Jesus Christ.  Jesus told the apostles:

Matthew 28:19-20
(19) Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of
the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:
(20) Teaching them to observe ALL THINGS WHATSOEVER I HAVE COMMANDED YOU:
and, lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen.

Paul said:

Philippians 3:17
(17) Brethren, be followers together of me, and mark them which walk so as
ye have us for an ensample.

Concerning the gift of the Holy Ghost that Jesus connected with the